Leading the charge.
It’s a complex yet worthwhile challenge for our Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee to represent the best interests of our members in all aspects of our operations. But they wouldn’t volunteer for the job if they weren’t absolutely passionate about the credit union movement and putting our members’ needs first.
Here are the volunteers who make it happen:
Board of Directors
- Joe Thomas – Chair
- John Cornelius Jr. – Vice Chair
- David Lyons – Treasurer
- Randolph Tutt, Sr. – Director
- John Blackshear – Director
- Katrina Langford – Director
- Patricia Evans – Director
- David Hale – Director In Training
- Ana Rodriguez-Santiago – Director-in-Training
- Karen Armstrong – Chair
- Willie Palmer
- Patricia Evans