Do you have what it takes?
As one of only a few credit unions serving employees of the electric utility industry exclusively, we take our roles as financial advisers very seriously. We’re looking for hardworking, conscientious people who can understand the needs of such a unique membership and provide them with an exceptional member experience.
If you’re that person, we encourage you to send us your resume and tell us why you should be a member of our team. As such, you’ll:
- Earn competitive compensation.
- Receive a benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- A 401(K) Plan
- Be part of a small working environment with big opportunities if you’re willing to go the extra mile for our members.
- Systems Admin (work with our vendors on phones, Symitar/Episys, network, printers, copiers, scanners, etc.)
- Financial Services Representative (heavy phone contact).
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Recommend someone you know.
We’re always looking for sharp and talented individuals interested in going above and beyond to serve our members. If you know anyone living in or near the Atlanta area who would like to be a part of our team of financial professionals, have them review the job descriptions above and send us a resume. Candidates can also send us a resume for positions that are not listed. We’ll keep them on file and reach out to qualified personnel when positions become available.