With Online Banking take care of financial business on your terms:
- Set up Bill Pay
- View account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Sign up to receive eStatements
- Activate eAlerts to notify you when your account balance hits a certain minimum or when a check clears
- Download data to Quicken
- And more
Enrolling in Online Banking is easy. We’ll assign you a temporary password to use with your member log in. Once you’re in Online Banking, you’ll assign your permanent password. At that time you can also sign up for eStatements and set eAlerts.
Bill Pay is one of the biggest benefits of using Online Banking. To start using Bill Pay you will need to have an OTGF Checking Account. Once you have it set up, Bill Pay is a free service that provides you with a fast, secure way of paying your bills whenever and wherever you want. No need to worry about your checks getting lost in the mail, buying stamps or waiting in line at the post office.
With Bill Pay you can:
- Pay as many bills as you like for FREE
- Make one-time only or recurring payments
- Schedule payments to be made now or on a future date
- Access your transaction history and pending payments
- Reduce the risk of identity theft
So forget about normal business hours. With Online Banking and Bill Pay you can take care of business when it fits your schedule.