We invite you to get involved.
You’ve got to be a dedicated, take-charge kind of person to do what you do. We’re always looking to put that kind of leadership to work for us, too. As a volunteer member of our Board of Directors or Supervisory Committee, you’ll help to shape the future of the credit union.
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors consists of volunteers whose main responsibilities include:
- Providing general direction and control of the affairs of the credit union
- Establishing and monitoring the credit union’s strategic plan
- Ensuring the credit union operates in a safe and secure manner
- Keeping our members’ best interests as a top priority
Our Supervisory Committee ensures the financial wellbeing of the credit union by acting as the members’ “watchdog.” This is accomplished by:
- Ensuring management’s financial reporting objectives have been met
- Making certain management’s practices and procedures safeguard members’ assets
- Hiring an external auditing firm
- Reviewing closed accounts
As a not-for-profit organization, our volunteers play vital roles in our success. Are you ready to volunteer? Review and complete the Volunteer Information Package and let us get to know you better.